Three FWO men hurt in bomb explosionArchive
QUETTA: Three workers of the Frontier Works Organisation (FWO) were injured when a bomb explosion hit their vehicles on a bridge in Kech on Tuesday.
According to police, the bomb was detonated by remote control when an FWO convoy was passing the bridge.
“Two vehicles were damaged,” police said. The injured were taken to the Turbat District Headquarters Hospital.
Personnel of the Frontier Corps, police and Levies Force cordoned off the area to trace the attackers.
The bomb disposal squad said an improvised explosive device had been used in the attack.
The FWO is working on several development projects in Makran division.
Published in Dawn, July 1st, 2015
On a mobile phone? Get the Dawn Mobile App: Apple Store | Google Play